Adventures with Santa 2022
Travel along the North Pole trail on a mission to find Santa! Santa’s helpers will guide you through the trail to complete a series of tasks to get you closer to find the guy in the big, red suit. Along the way, you’ll meet up with Mrs. Claus, elves, & some other special friends of Santa’s. Finish your adventure by saying hello to the big guy himself & having your family photo taken with him in the Greenhouse.
To warm up after, head back to the market to enjoy a hot chocolate by the bonfire & feed the on-call ‘reindeers.’
Please keep in mind, the events included with this ticket will all be outdoors, with the exception of your picture with Santa. Please make sure to dress for the winter weather! We recommend wearing boots to ensure you are comfortable walking around the farm as there may be snow, mud, or a combination of the two.
- Every Saturday & Sunday, from 10am-4pm. 3pm is the last entry.
- November 26th – December 18th.
- When planning your visit, please keep in mind that Santa takes a milk & cookie break between 12-12:30pm
- $20 per person (Ages 2 & 92)
Each ticket includes:
- An adventure with Santa’s helpers through a variety of stations making crafts, a mini story stroll and other fun activities.
- A photo-op with Santa in a fun backdrop (photos are done with your own camera or phone. Santa’s helpers will be available to help you take the picture or you can take it yourself!).
- A special treat for the on-call “reindeer” (the goats).
- Hot Chocolate
- Roasted marshmallows by the outdoor bonfire.
How it Works:
- Select the day you want to attend.
- Come any time on your selected day between 10am and 3pm.
- Arrive at the farm and check-in at Admissions.
- The whole event will take about 30 minutes to complete – but some families go at a faster pace and others stay and enjoy the farm longer. It depends on the family and the children’s ages, abilities, and the weather.
- Ages 2-92 require a general admission ticket to enter. Children must be accompanied by adults!
- All adults accompanying the children need to purchase tickets.
- This event is primarily outside so please dress appropriately for the weather and dress warmly as it is cold in the North Pole trail.
- If you are SICK, or UNWELL please stay home. THANK YOU for helping to keep our community and farm healthy and safe.
- The events included with this pass will all be outdoors. Please make sure to dress for the winter weather! We recommend wearing boots to ensure you are comfortable walking around the farm as there may be snow, mud, or a combination of the two.
- Strollers are permitted, but keep in mind the ground can be bumpy, uneven, snowy and / or muddy.
- We love your furry friends, however, they are not permitted at this event.
This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. Any rebooking or ticket transfer is subject to a $2.00 per person rebooking fee and a 48 hour notice must be given. In case of severe inclement weather, Willowtree Farm reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling.
If you need to rebook due to extenuating circumstances, it will only be permitted: 1) with at least 48 hours notice 2) If there are available spots to rebook too and 3) Rebooking will be subject to a $2 rebooking fee per ticket.