Easter Egg-Stravaganza 2021
- An egg-venture with Easter Bunny’s pals through a variety of stations making crafts, a mini story stroll, egg hunt, and scavenger hunt
- A physically distanced photo op with the Easter Bunny in a fun backdrop (photos are done with your own camera or phone)
- Hot Chocolate
- A special treat from the Easter Bunny himself!
How It Works
- Select your preferred day and time slot.
- Your time slot means that you need to arrive within that 15 minute time slot.
- The whole event will take about 30 minutes to complete – but some families go at a faster pace and others stay and enjoy the farm longer. It depends on the family and the children’s ages, abilities, and the weather.
- Arrive on time for your time slot and check in at Admissions behind the goats.
- Tickets must be pre-booked through our website
- No walk-ins
- All adults accompanying the children need to purchase tickets
- Maximum 2 adults per family to limit numbers and to be able to properly practice physical distancing
- This event is ALL outside so please dress appropriately for the weather and dress warmly as it is cold in the magical Easter Bunny trail
- Please remember you are on a farm and Spring time means MUD. Depending on the weather, it could be very muddy so please wear appropriate boots and footwear for the occasion.
- Masks are to be worn at all times while on the farm.
- There will be a time limit on your photo time with the Easter Bunny so that everyone can have an equal share to see the famous big guy! Thanks for being respectful and sharing the love!
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. In the case of severe inclement weather, Willowtree Farm reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling.
- You can transfer your tickets to another family but it must be reported to our farm staff ahead of time. This is subject to a $2 rebooking fee per ticket.
- If you need to change your ticket time and/or date, this can only be done based on availability and is subject to a $2 rebooking fee per ticket. We need at least 48 hours notice for ticket changes.
**Note: As per Ontario’s designation of the Region of Durham, we are in the red zone. This means we can have a maximum of 25 people attending the event at any given time. We will be keeping count of participants as they enter the event and exit the event. Sometimes, there will be a 10-15 minute wait in order to accommodate these participant restrictions. We thank you for your understanding as we run the event in a way to keep everyone distanced, safe, and follow all rules as it pertains to COVID-19. You can read our event COVID-19 safety plan here.