Easter Egg-Stravaganza 2023
Join the Easter Bunny & his pals on an egg-venture through our enchanted Spring Forest Trail! Our special friends will show you a good time hopping through the forest completing a scavenger hunt to find their Easter treat in the bunny hut, collecting eggs in the Easter egg hunt and finishing it off with craft stations in the magical, hoppy Greenhouse. Top off the day with an egg-stra special hot chocolate around the fire!
April 7th, 8th, 9th 2023, from 10am – 4:30pm (last entry 3:30pm).
*PLEASE NOTE: The Easter bunny & his friends take a lunch break from 12 – 12:45pm. The event will not run during this time.
Infants 23 months & under are free.
- An egg-venture with Easter Bunny’s pals through a scavenger hunt, egg hunt, and craft stations in the greenhouse
- Easter decorated photo op area in the greenhouse
- Hot Chocolate and bonfire
- Special treat
How It Works
- Select the day that you want to come. You can come anytime during the selected day between 10am and 3:30pm.
- Enjoy Easter on the farm!
- We encourage you to purchase your tickets ahead of time and pre-book through our website at willowtreefarm.ca
- All adults accompanying the children need to purchase tickets
- This event is ALL outside so please dress appropriately for the weather and dress warmly as it is cold in the magical Spring sp-egg-tacular trail
- Please remember you are on a farm and Spring time means MUD. Depending on the weather, it could be very muddy so please wear appropriate boots and footwear for the occasion.
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. In the case of severe inclement weather, Willowtree Farm reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling.
- You can transfer your tickets to another family but it must be reported to our farm staff ahead of time.
- If you need to change your ticket time and/or date, this can only be done based on availability and is subject to a $2 rebooking fee per ticket. We need at least 48 hours notice for ticket changes.