Adventures with Santa 2020 – SOLD OUT
* THIS YEARS EVENT IS SOLD OUT*
Travel along the North Pole trail on a mission to find Santa! Santa’s helpers will guide you through the trail to complete a series of tasks to get you closer to find the guy in the big, red suit! Meet up with Mrs. Claus and some elves too, and other friends of Santa’s. Finish by finding Santa and getting your own family picture taken in a physically distanced set up. To warm up, grab a hot chocolate and feed the back up “reindeer.”
- 10am-4pm, Saturdays & Sundays from November 21st – December 13th.
- $20 per person (Ages 1-92)
- An adventure with Santa’s helpers through a variety of stations making crafts, a mini story stroll and other fun activities
- A physically distanced photo op with Santa in a fun backdrop (photos are done with your own camera or phone)
- Special treat for the on-call “reindeer” (the goats)
- Hot Chocolate
- Roasted marshmallows by the outdoor bonfire
How it Works:
- Select your preferred day and time slot.
- Your time slot means that you need to arrive within that 15-minute time slot.
- The whole event will take about 45 minutes to complete – but some families go at a faster pace and others stay and enjoy the farm longer. It depends on the family and the children’s ages, abilities, and the weather.
- Arrive on time for your time slot and check-in at Admissions.
- Tickets must be pre-booked through our website at willowtreefarm.ca
- No walk-ins
- All adults accompanying the children need to purchase tickets
- Maximum 2 adults & 4 children per booking. Each booking is intended to be (1) family unit. Please respect these rules, as they are in place to limit numbers and to be able to properly practice physical distancing
- This event is ALL outside so please dress appropriately for the weather and dress warmly as it is cold in the North Pole trail
- Masks to be worn at all times while on the farm.
- There will be a time limit on your photo time with Santa so that everyone can have an equal share to see the famous big guy! Thanks for being respectful and sharing the love!
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. Any rebooking or ticket transfer is subject to a $2.00 per person rebooking fee and 48-hour notice must be given.
- In case of severe inclement weather, Willowtree Farm reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling.