Over 3 weekends in March
March 9, 10, and 11
March 24 and 25
It’s everything maple at Willowtree farm for MapleFest. Bring your family out for a day at the sugar shack and see an authentic maple syrup operation. We will be doing wagon rides to our sugar shack, where you can see the evaporator boiling, walk along the maple trail and see the trees dripping sap and taste fresh sap and syrup and warm up beside the bonfire.
**Please make sure to dress for the cold! Make sure to bundle up in lots of layers, as the wagon ride is 10 minutes without cover. Also please make sure you are wearing boots that can get muddy because it can be very muddy as things start to thaw!!!**
- Wagon rides to the sugar bush will not be happening if it is raining. Please call to check that tours are open*
Please call ahead to check that tours are open as all activities are seasonal
Admission: $10 pp, Children 2 and under free
Farm opens at 9 am
Tours to the sugar bush: 10-3 pm
First tour to the bush leaves at 10am
Last tour to the bush leave at 2:30pm
- Wagon Ride to the Sugar Bush
- Sugar Bush Tours
- Evaporator Demos and Sap/Syrup Sampling
- Bonfire and Roasted Marshmallows
- Branded Tree Cookie
- Paint-Your-Own Tree Slice (in the store)
Other activities at the farm store:
•Pancake Breakfast! We will be serving a traditional pancake breakfast daily from 9am-4pm during MapleFest event days.
- Adult Breakfast – 2 pancakes and homemade baked beans $7.50 (Add Willowtree Maple Sausage $2.50)
- Kid’s Breakfast – 1 pancake, 1 Willowtree Maple breakfast sausage, & apple wedges $5
- Lots of Maple Products available in store and lots of sampling of delicious products!!
SPECIALS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
Thursday, March 15th- Seniors Sugarin’ Day – Free coffee all-day, Senior’s Breakfast Special – $5 Pancake Breakfast!!
Saturday, March 17th- St. Patrick’s Day– Green pancakes, St.Patrick’s Day treats and Special Irish menu in the Cafe, beer sampling, and live music!
March Madness Meat Sale!
Gear up for a great day!!
- Winter or Rubber boots are a must. It can be super muddy on warm days, so make sure your foot wear can get muddy.
- Wear lots of warm layers. Winter Coats, Hats, Mitts, Scarves. It is much easier to take a layer off when you are warm walking around rather than be stuck outside freezing!