Strawberries in September
UPDATE: This event is running for ONE MORE WEEKEND! Join us for ‘Strawberries in October’ this weekend!
This event was created because no one believed us that we really had strawberries growing in our fields in September and October! We’re here to show off our Ever-Bearing Strawberry fields! This unique event takes you into the heart of our strawberry fields with a wagon ride, and the chance to pick-your-own strawberries in September. You will learn all about this beautiful berry and why it is still bearing fruit long after the typical berry season.
We know that picking your own strawberries is a family tradition and a well cherished experience for many families each year. We are excited to be able to offer Pick your own currently, with a few new guidelines in place to keep everyone safe.
Come out for your last chance on Oct 3 & 4 for Strawberries in October. Wagon rides to the Strawberry patch for u-pick straw berries are from 10am-4pm. Lots of fun for the whole family!
Hours: 10am-4 pm (last entry to the field)
Dates: October 3 & 4th 2020.
- If you are SICK, or UNWELL please stay home. THANK YOU for helping to keep our community and farm healthy and safe.
- Strawberries will be sold by container not by weight. We will provided a clean unused 1L, 2L & 4L baskets (sorry no bringing your own containers at this time).
- Baskets must be pre-purchased before entering the field. Pricing is based on a full basket so make sure to fill it up. ALL baskets purchased are final: no refunds will be provided.
- Wagon Rides $3/ person, ages 1-92 (Please wear a mask, social distancing will be in place by group on the wagon ride. Please be respectful of others and spacing on the wagon)
- We will be limiting the number of visitors in the patch at one time, in accordance with physical distancing guidelines. Pickers will be assigned one row per household and asked to come in groups of 5 or less.
- Debit or credit card are preferred methods of payment. Cash will be accepted.
- Pickers must pick in their assigned rows. Children must always be accompanied by adults in the field and stay in the assigned row.
- Customers must maintain 6’ distance from others and staff at all times. Please respect all directional signs to help maintain customer flow.
- No sampling the strawberries or outside food in the field. We know sampling is the best part about picking berries but at this time the recommendations from the health authorities are you must wash you hands and food before eating.
- After finishing, pickers must follow the directional arrow to return wait for the wagon ride back
- Event is weather dependent.
- 1 Litre – $6
- 2 Litre Basket $15
- 4L Litre Basket $25
**Everyone entering the field must purchase a basket (Ages 1-92.)