Maplefest 2017 March 10-19th from 10-3 daily
It’s everything maple at Willowtree farm for MapleFest. Bring your family out for a day at the sugar shack and see an authentic maple syrup operation. We will be doing wagon rides to our sugar shack, where you can see the evaporator boiling, walk along the maple trail and see the trees dripping sap and taste fresh sap and syrup and warm up beside the bonfire.
**Please make sure to dress for the cold! Make sure to bundle up in lots of layers, as the wagon ride will be 10 minutes without cover. Also please make sure you are wearing boots that can get muddy because it can be very muddy as things start to thaw!!!**
- Wagon rides to the sugar bush will not be happening if it is raining. Please call to check that tours are open*
Other activities at the farm store:
- Pancake breakfast in the market. We will be serving a traditional pancakes breakfast daily from 10-3.
- Farm animals
- Wood Cookie burning or painting
- Maple Snow cones
- Lots of Maple Products available in store
- Lots of sampling of delicious products!!
Sorry Ice skating will be closed due to poor weather conditions
Farm opens at 9 am
Tours to the sugar bush: 10-3 pm.
Last tour to the bush leave at 2:30pm
No Pets are allowed.
Gear up for a great day!!
- Winter or Rubber boots are a must. It can be super muddy on warm days, so make sure your foot wear can get muddy.
- Wear lots of warm layers. Winter Coats, Hats, Mitts, Scarves. It is much easy to take a layer off when you are warm walking around. Than being cold