March 10, 2017
SUGAR BUSH TOURS
Hop on board a wagon and take a drive through our fields to our sugar bush. Here you will find our Sugar Shack and can watch the evaporator in action, turning sap into syrup. Free samples of sap and syrup and warm up by the bonfire. Take a hike through our maple forest and see our sap buckets in action, collecting sap one drip at a time!
*Please dress with many layers, and boots that can withstand cold and MUD! $10 per person, 2 years old and under are free
1) Pancake Breakfast Every Day ALL day!
Adult Breakfast - 2 pancakes, 2 Willowtree Maple breakfast sausage, & baked beans $10
Kid’s Breakfast - 1 pancake, 1 Willowtree Maple breakfast sausage, & apple wedges $5
2) Regular cafe menu featuring a meat option, veggie option, soups, and salads
3) Regular kid’s meal - chicken fingers or homemade mac & cheese with fresh Ontario carrots and apple slices $6
March Break Madness is here at the Butcher Shoppe - every day is a special! 50% OFF - Fresh and Homemade Sausage - only the good stuff, no fillers or gluten, JUST meat and seasonings!
Activities are planned for outdoors, however, if the weather is bad - we will move them indoors!
1)Sno-Cone - Watch us make a homemade snow-cone with fresh, pure maple syrup! We taste tested them, and we approve! $3 each
2) Paint a Tree Cookie - Paint a slice of a tree from our forest and take it home as a souvenir $2 each
3) Tree Branding - Warm up by the bonfire, and get a Willowtree-branded tree cookie to take home as a souvenir! $2 each
*Only on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
4) Bonfire and FREE Roasted Marshmallows - Free
5) Animals - We will have animals out to greet the kiddos - weather dependent on which and how many animals we will have out! We don't want them to be too cold! Brrr! Free