Make a healthy choice for your school and join farm-fresh fundraising!
We are so excited to offer a healthy fundraiser that can be educational, fun, and profitable while helping to promote healthy living with students and their families. Students sell boxes of locally grown farm-fresh produce rather than chocolate bars. This fundraiser offers great profit margins for your school or group!
Farm Fresh Fundraising
An idea of how it works
We started the program in 2013 with a few local schools after a principal wanted a healthier option for fundraising and the idea has since grown in popularity. With great feedback from schools, parents, and the community we are prepared to offer this fundraiser to more schools and groups.
- Students pre-sell boxes of locally grown vegetables.
- Once the students’ order forms are in and totals are collected; Willowtree Farm will deliver all the produce and containers to the school.
- 50% of all sales go directly to the school
- Gets students excited about healthy eating
- This fundraiser raises awareness about the important role good nutrition plays in the development and well-being of children and youth.
- An opportunity to combine this fundraiser with a school tour of the farm.
For more information please contact Kelty at firstname.lastname@example.org