Adventures with Santa 2021
Travel along the North Pole trail on a mission to find Santa! Santa’s helpers will guide you through the trail to complete a series of tasks to get you closer to find the guy in the big, red suit. Along the way, you’ll meet up with Mrs. Claus, elves, & some other special friends of Santa’s. Finish your adventure by saying hello to the big guy himself & having your family photo taken in a physically distanced set up.
To warm up after, head back to the market to enjoy a hot chocolate by the bonfire & feed the on call ‘reindeers.’
Please keep in mind, the events included with this ticket will all be outdoors, with the exception of your picture with Santa. Please make sure to dress for the winter weather! We recommend wearing boots to ensure you are comfortable walking around the farm as there may be snow, mud, or a combination of the two.
- Every Saturday & Sunday, from 10am – 3pm (last entry), event ends at 4pm.
- November 27th – December 19th.
- $20 per person (Ages 1 & up)
Each ticket includes:
- An adventure with Santa’s helpers through a variety of stations making crafts, a mini story stroll and other fun activities.
- A physically distanced photo op with Santa in a fun backdrop (photos are done with your own camera or phone. Santa’s helpers will be available to help you take the picture or you can take it yourself!).
- A special treat for the on-call “reindeer” (the goats).
- Hot Chocolate
- Roasted marshmallows by the outdoor bonfire.
- Select your preferred day and time slot.
- Your time slot means that you need to arrive within that 15-minute time slot.
- The whole event will take about 20 minutes to complete – but some families go at a faster pace and others stay and enjoy the farm longer. It depends on the family and the children’s ages, abilities, and the weather.
- Arrive on time for your time slot and check-in at Admissions.
- Masks are required indoors, at the market, while visiting and at all staff check points. This rule is subject to change at any time, based on the provincial guidelines. To read our full covid health & safety plan, please visit our website.
- Vaccine passports will be required, due to Santa being inside. Vaccination passports will be checked at admission. Please bring a form of government ID. Failure to present your passport and ID will result in the loss of your time slot & no refunds will be issued.
- Ages 1 & up require a general admission ticket to enter. Children must be accompanied by adults!
- Infants 0-11 months are free.
- All adults accompanying the children need to purchase tickets.
- This event is primarily outside so please dress appropriately for the weather and dress warmly as it is cold in the North Pole trail.
- There will be a time limit on your photo time with Santa so that everyone can have an equal share to see the famous big guy! Thanks for being respectful and sharing the love!
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. Any rebooking is subject to a $2.00 per person rebooking fee and 24 hour notice must be given. In case of severe inclement weather, Willowtree Farm reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling. The events included in this pass will be primarily outdoors.
- If you are SICK, or UNWELL please stay home. THANK YOU for helping to keep our community and farm healthy and safe.
- Customers must maintain 6’ distance from others and staff at all times. Please respect all directional signs to help maintain customer flow.
- Time slots are in 15 minute increments. You may arrive anytime within your time slot. Please arrive during your specified time slot as we are spacing customers out for physical distancing purposes. The last entry is between 3-3:15pm and the event shuts down at 4pm.
- No professional photography is permitted during general admission (portrait or commercial photography for profit).
- The events included with this pass will all be outdoors. Please make sure to dress for the winter weather! We recommend wearing boots to ensure you are comfortable walking around the farm as there may be snow, mud, or a combination of the two.
- Strollers are permitted, but keep in mind the ground can be bumpy, uneven, snowy and / or muddy.
- We love your furry friends, however, they are not permitted at this event.
This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. Any rebooking or ticket transfer is subject to a $2.00 per person rebooking fee and a 48 hour notice must be given. In case of severe inclement weather, Willowtree Farm reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling.
If you need to rebook due to extenuating circumstances, it will only be permitted: 1) with at least 48 hours notice 2) If there are available spots to rebook too and 3) Rebooking will be subject to a $2 rebooking fee per ticket.