Online Ordering – Pick Up & Delivery
Willowtree Farm is proud to now offer online orders for pick up or delivery! Please note the following important information when placing an order:
- All orders are processed through our online ordering form (found at the bottom of this page). FOR PICK UP ORDERS, WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY.
- Orders are received and processed between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm. Any orders placed after 4:00pm will be processed the next day.
- Orders will be processed between 12-24 hours from the time you place your order. This time frame is a guideline, but could take longer depending on the contents of your order (i.e. a custom bulk meat order).
- To shop, browse our products below, and then fill out the form found at the bottom of this page!
|CURB SIDE PICK UP INSTRUCTION|
|1. Willowtree Farm needs 12-24 hours lead time to process your order, though your order may take less time to complete or more time to complete based on order details.
2. We will notify you by phone when your order is ready for pick up and we will ask for your credit card information over the phone at that time or we will contact you for payment
3. Curbside pick-ups are only allowed between the hours of 12pm-6pm (7 days a week).
4. When you arrive for curbside pickup, park in a numbered parking space (numbers 1-9). Call the phone number that is listed on the sign to let us know you are here and what number you are parked at. Open your trunk.
5.Please tell us your first and last name when we come out so that we make sure we are giving you the correct order.
6.Place a green grocery tote or laundry basket, etc in your back trunk and we can place your groceries into the bins provided. We are not packing bags or anything with cloth at this time.
REMINDER: FOR PICK UP ORDERS, WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY.
|1. Deliveries will be made within three days of your order being placed.
2.Deliveries will be made anytime between 9am-7pm. We will ring your doorbell & leave the groceries at your door.
3.Please put a cooler or other secure bin to put your groceries into when we arrive.
• We do not offer delivery on Sunday & Monday.
• Delivery is free as an added service at this time to help our community members that are in self-isolation during the COVID-19 outbreak. The areas that are included in the free delivery service are Port Perry, Uxbridge, and Brooklin.
• We are looking to expand delivery service for an added charge. Please standby as we work out the details.
Browse by clicking the categories below! Remember, all orders must be placed using the form at the bottom of this page.