Willowtree’s Trick or Treatin’ 2020
- Tickets must be pre-purchased on our website! We have limited availability and recommend booking in advance!
- The last entry is 3 pm.
- We are only allowing people to attend in groups of 6 or less.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the farm.
Tickets are booked in 30 minute time increments. This is to space everyone out safely. You may come anytime within your 30-minute time slot but please arrive within that time.
THE FINE PRINT
- If you are SICK, or UNWELL please stay home. THANK YOU for helping to keep our community and farm healthy and safe.
- All ‘trick or treaters’ must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must purchase a general admission ticket.
- This is a cashless event. Debit or Credit are the only methods of payment. Customers will pay for their pumpkins in the field.
- Masks are required at all times while on the farm. Physical distancing will also be in place by the group on the wagon ride. Please be respectful of others and spacing.
- We will be limiting the number of visitors on the farm at one time, in accordance with physical distancing guidelines. Because of this, we are asking that people come in groups of 6 or less.
- Customers must maintain 6’ distance from others and staff at all times. Please respect all directional signs to help maintain customer flow.
- This event is rain or shine! Pre-booked tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the case where Willowtree Farm chooses to cancel due to severe inclement weather, a rain date will be provided.
- This is not an accessible event. You are permitted to bring strollers, however, depending on the weather and terrain, they may not work very well as the ground can be uneven or muddy. If you have any accessibility concerns, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We love your furry friends, however, they are not permitted at this event.