Pumpkin Palooza 2020
Join us for some fall fun at the farm at our PICK-YOUR-OWN pumpkin event! This year’s event will include a short wagon ride, admission to the pumpkin patch & our mini corn trail!
TICKET COST: $8 per person (Ages 2-92)
- A wagon ride to the pumpkin patch
- A walk through our corn trail
- The patch will be open October 11, 12, 17, 18, 24, 25 from 10am – 4pm.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased on our website! We have limited availability and recommend booking in advance!
- Last entry is 3pm.
- We are only allowing people to attend in groups of 6 or less.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the farm.
- Please note that many of the loved activities that we have had in the past will not be running this year as we are trying our best to keep everyone safe and healthy. We super appreciate your understanding!
Tickets are booked in 30 minute time increments. This is to space everyone out safely. You may come anytime within your 30 minute time slot but please arrive within that time.
THE FINE PRINT
- If you are SICK, or UNWELL please stay home. THANK YOU for helping to keep our community and farm healthy and safe.
- This is a cashless event. Debit or Credit are the only methods of payment. Customers will pay for their pumpkins in the field.
- Masks are required at all times while on the farm. Physical distancing will also be in place by group on the wagon ride. Please be respectful of others and spacing.
- We will be limiting the number of visitors in the patch at one time, in accordance with physical distancing guidelines. Because of this, we are asking that people come in groups of 6 or less.
- Customers must maintain 6’ distance from others and staff at all times. Please respect all directional signs to help maintain customer flow.
- This event is rain or shine! Pre-booked tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the case where Willowtree Farm chooses to cancel due to severe inclement weather, a rain date will be provided.
- This is not an accessible event. You are permitted to bring strollers, however, depending on the weather and terrain, they may not work very well as the ground can be uneven or muddy. If you have any accessibility concerns, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- We love your furry friends, however, they are not permitted at this event.