Pumpkin Palooza 2021
Join us for some fall fun at the farm. This year’s pick-your-own event will include a wagon ride, admission to the pumpkin patch (pumpkins are sold on-site) and our mini corn maze! This year’s event will take place on:
Sunday October 10th
Monday October 11th (Thanksgiving!)
Saturday October 16th
Sunday October 17th
Saturday October 23th
Sunday October 24th
Saturday October 30th
Sunday October 31st
From 10am – 4pm (last entry 3pm)
TICKET COST: $8 per person (Ages 2 & up)
- A wagon ride to the pumpkin patch
- A walk through our corn trail
Tickets are reserved in 30 minute time blocks. You may arrive anytime within the 30 minutes but please arrive within your chosen time slot time frame! Once at the farm, the event will take you about an hour to complete (*may vary depending on how much time you spend in the pumpkin patch!)
THE FINE PRINT
- Tickets must be pre-purchased on our website.
- If you are SICK or UNWELL please stay home. THANK YOU for helping to keep our community and farm healthy and safe.
- Masks are required when in the market, on the wagon ride & at any employee or purchase check points. Physical distancing will also be in place by group on the wagon ride. Please be respectful of others and spacing.
- We will be limiting the number of visitors in the patch at one time.
- Customers must maintain 6’ distance from others and staff at all times. Please respect all directional signs to help maintain customer flow.
- We love your furry friends, however they are not permitted at this event!
This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. If you would like to rebook your ticket, a $2 rebooking fee will apply. All rebooking requests must be sent to email@example.com & be made 24 hours in advance. Please note, rebookings are not guaranteed. In case of severe inclement weather, Willowtree Farm reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling.BOOK TICKETS!